Terms of Service
The Term “Simplified Accounting, LLC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Chandler, Arizona. The term “you” refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability, of the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property of their respective owners and are not the property of or licensed to, the operator. Sage, Sage 50,PeachTree, Sage 300, Timberline, Sage 100, Mas 90, Intuit, the Intuit Logo, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, ProAdivsor Program, and others are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit, Inc., Sage or one of its subsidiaries in the United States or other continues.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do no signify that we endorse the website(s). we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Other brands or product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, should be treated as such, and may be registered in various jurisdictions.
Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. We hope that by taking a few minutes to read it, you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
A. Types of Information we Collect
We collect certain information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to complete bookkeeping services, prepare tax returns and also provide various tax and financial planning services to you at your request. Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- Interviews or phone calls with you.
- Letters or e-mails from you
- Accounting documents for business financial creation
- Tax return or financial planning and
- Financial history questionnaires
B. Parties to whom we disclose information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state code of professional conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board or organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so that the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternatives dispute resolution proceedings initiated either by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party that prohibits that party from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. (Examples of such disclosures include using an outside service bureau to process tax returns or engaging a records-retention agent to store prior year records.)
C. Confidentially and security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our code of professional conduct, and non-disclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your accounting, tax, and financial planning needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor, and we will work to continue earning your trust. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.